Wednesday 17 February 2010

Stateside Snaps!

At last an opportunity to load down ... or is it up ... some snaps? So, after months of being deprived of any images you now have a deluge of them. Unfortunately, I have had a problem with my memory card, so at the moment I can only retrieve a few of my American pics.

I have just cycled into Georgia from Alabama and within twenty three miles I will have cycled out again into Tennessee on my way up Highway 11, which runs all the way north for about 1000 miles to New York State.
































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric! This is Whitney from the pub in Knoxville, Tennessee. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Your stories and travels were so inspirational to me! I wish you the absolute best of luck on the rest of your trip and if for some reason I were to ever find myself in Scotland, I would hope to reconnect with you. Again, I give you all my love and support! Good luck : )


~Whitney~

Unknown said...

Hi Eric!

Jen and Chris in Roanoke, Virginia. Hopefully our directions were acceptable, and you didn't get lost!

Best of luck!

hampopop said...

Hello Eric!

My wife Noelle and I just met you outside of our place in Lambertville, NJ. We wish you all the best on your travels & congratulate you on such an amazing adventure.

Best of luck, perhaps our paths will cross again some day.